|🛠||This subject is work in progress. What is being worked on: Appearance, voicebanks
Please bear with us while improvements are being made and assume good faith until the edits are complete.
For information on how to help, see the guidelines. More subjects categorized here.
Yamine Renri (闇音レンリ) is a character created by the Yamine Renri Project for the UTAU and Synthesizer V software. She was originally released for the UTAU engine in late September 2014. Her Synthesizer V vocal was developed by Dreamtonics Co., Ltd. and distributed by VOLOR, and was released in November 2018 for the first Synthesizer V engine. then later became the first Japanese Synthesizer V voice database to be publicly available.
Her voice provider is yuzuri.
Her surname is consisted of the kanji characters "闇" ("yami"), meaning "dark", and "音" ("ne"), meaning "sound". As a whole, her surname translates to "the sound of darkness". Her given name "レンリ" ("renri") means "trees with entwined branches" ("連理").
Renri has two main attires: a summer one and a winter one. Her star bracelet is her signature item.
- The moon
- The stars
- Clothing with lots of frills and laces.
A demo showcasing her vocal was uploaded to YouTube and niconico on September 28.
- First Japanese voicebank to be released in Synthesizer V.
- First female Japanese voicebank to be released in Synthesizer V.
- First 3rd party voicebank to be released in Synthesizer V.
- First female 3rd party voicebank to be released in Synthesizer V.
- First Synthesizer V vocal to have multiple voicebanks.