Tohoku Kiritan (東北きりたん) is a Japanese UTAU, VOICEROID+ EX, NEUTRINO, and CeVIO AI character by AH-Software Co. Ltd. in collaboration with SSS LLC.. She is capable of speaking and singing. She was released as a UTAU in June 2015, as a VOICEROID October 2016, as a NEUTRINO in February 2020, and as a CeVIO AI in February 2021.
Her voice provider is Akaneya Himika (茜屋日海夏).
Tohoku Kiritan is a elementary schooler in fifth-grade.
Her name is inspired by kiritanpo, a pounded rice that is shaped into cylinders like the ones on her back.
Kiritan is rather quiet. She is a hikikomori and doesn't get out much like her sisters. She adores her sister Zunko and one of her dreams is for her to become a idol. Her other dream is to be reunited with Tan-chan.
- Tohoku Zunko
- Video games
- Collecting doujinshi
- Tohoku Zunko - Older sister
- Tohoku Itako - Older sister
- Tan-chan - The spirit of kiritanpo. She is the knives she wears on her back.
- Tohoku Kiritan
- Contrary to her sister Zunko's energetic tone, Kiritan has a calm yet almost emotionless voice.
- Tohoku Kiritan (UTAU), June 24th, 2015
- Tohoku Kiritan (VOICEROID+ EX), October 27th, 2016
- AI Kiritan (NEUTRINO), February 21st, 2020
- Tohoku Kiritan Song Voice (CeVIO AI), February 12, 2021
- First UTAU to also be released as a VOICEROID.
- One of the first NEUTRINO released.
- First VOICEROID, NEUTRINO, and CeVIO established across four different synthesizer programs.